Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What makes UTD me.

It's almost the end of the second week of school, and as a new freshman I can say college is so much better than high school was. Everything is so much more laid back. I'm not on a strict schedule like I used to be, and I think the vast amounts of "free" time contribute to the overall atmosphere of college that I thoroughly enjoy. I have my own time to do the things I seem fit, like after a good round of pool in the Student Union I can get together with some friends and go over some Calculus problems. Another plus is meeting new people; I already knew a bunch of people in my school last year. But now, everyone is fresh, and I can find new acquaintances easily. I have a feeling I will succeed to the extent of my liking, as long as I make sure all my reading and practice problems get done in time. This could be a problem to me, despite my ability to remain organized and manage time for schoolwork. Nevertheless, I am greatly looking forward to what the future holds, and I can only go forward from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.